Visiting West Union Gardens
Season and Hours of Operation
The farm opens in late June, as soon as the tayberries and raspberries are ready. A succession of crops is available through September.
June-August: Monday - Saturday from 8am to 8pm.
September: Monday - Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm
West Union Gardens is at 7775 NW Cornelius Pass Rd. Hillsboro, Oregon, 97124. We are located 1.7 miles north of Highway 26 on Cornelius Pass Rd. Click here for map
Planning Your Visit
- Call us to get the most up-to-date info.
- Gather a few containers for your berries.
- Your dog should stay home, since animals are not allowed in agricultural fields.
- We accept cash, checks, and most credit cards.
- Don't forget sunscreen, and why not pack a picnic lunch?