Individuals, Families, and Photographers love our sunflower fields!
We are planning to grow at least one sunflower field for photography in the summer of 2023.
To receive email notifications about sunflowers and other farm news, find the "Email Updates" button and sign up!
As our guests, we ask you to abide by these policies:
- Please be courteous to all visitors and allow space between yourself and other groups.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- All photos should be family-friendly in nature.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited.
- Sunflowers in this field are for photography only, not intended for cutting. Floral quality (pollen-free!) sunflowers and other flowers are available for purchase in the u-pick area at the farmstand during regular farmstand hours. (Please check!)
- Pets are allowed in the sunflower field only with direct supervision, on leash, and cleanup. Due to Dept. of Agriculture regulations we cannot allow animals in any other production areas on the farm, including the u-pick flower fields near the farmstand.
- Please respect the natural environment and the crops we are growing and use caution around uneven terrain.
- Access is limited to the sunflower field and, when open, the u-pick areas near the farmstand. Do not enter any of the barns, greenhouses, areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, areas with working farm equipment, or animal pens. This includes the home, its yards, and neighboring fields.
- Any un-ticketed, disruptive, or inappropriate photography sessions will be asked to leave.
- Please take your trash home with you.
- We assume no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
Social Media Use:
- All photos shall be identified as being photographed at West Union Gardens.
- Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website: www.westuniongardens.com
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites use tag @westuniongardens.