WEST UNION GARDENS FLOWER FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY
Individuals, Families, and Photographers love our sunflower fields!
The September sunflower field is done, gone to seed for the birds.
- Please be courteous to all visitors and allow space between yourself and other groups.
- Please respect the natural environment and the crops we are growing and use caution around uneven terrain.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- Pets are allowed in the Sunflower field only with direct supervision, on leash, and cleanup. Due to Dept. of Agriculture regulations we cannot allow animals in any other production areas on the farm, including the u-pick flower fields near the farmstand.
- Flowers are available for purchase in the u-pick area at the farmstand. We have planted several varieties, including floral-quality sunflowers. The sunflowers in the big field are not for picking, but need to remain for photography.
- Please take your trash home with you.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited.
- Do not enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, areas with working farm equipment, or animal pens. This includes the home, its yards, and neighboring fields.
- We reserve the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive or inappropriate.
- We assume no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
- Any un-ticketed portrait/commercial photography sessions will be asked to leave.
Social Media Use:
- All photos shall be identified as being photographed at West Union Gardens.
- Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website: www.westuniongardens.com
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites use tag @westuniongardens.