Welcome to West Union Gardens
West Union Gardens is a family farm near Hillsboro, Oregon, which is open to the public during Oregon's bountiful berry season. We raise dozens of varieties of berries for u-pickers and for sale already picked in our farm stand.
Open 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday, closed on Sundays. Hours will change in September.
- Fall raspberries are open today for nice picking; they are still early in the season, will go through September.
- Triple Crown & Chester blackberries are open today, but past their peak. They will continue through the week and into next.
- Late-season blueberries are open today and Saturday.
- Blackeye peas are just right for picking the next several days!
- Plenty of peppers (sweet gypsy, jalapenos, anaheims), loads of eggplants, and flowers to cut!
It is a good idea to check again here or call the day you are planning to come, as occasionally we need to close a variety for ripening.
In the farmstand: Pickling cucumbers (medium & larger sizes today), eggplant, zucchini & summer squash, onions, garlic, dill. We expect more melons soon, and green beans by early next week. Please call to order cucumbers or canning quantities of beans.
Coming up: Table grapes, tomatoes
The sunflower field for your photos is past peak bloom and fading fast, but still colorful. You may visit the field even when the farmstand is closed. Parking is available along the driveway by the spruce trees; look for the donation box in front of the field. You may bring your dog to that field only, but please keep her on leash at all times.
For information on the Cornelius Pass Road closure, see this page. Access to our farm is NOT blocked!
23 August 2019